Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home schooling and volunteer


I am trilled to death. Last night I attended an Events and Activities Information Fair for the Hays Area Christian Homeschoolers. What an honor this was. I never knew homeschooling was so exciting and had such a vast network of programming and activities. I want to thank the Hays Area Christian Homeschoolers for allowing me to be apart of this.

I presented information regarding volunteering oppertunities with Meals on Wheels in the Kyle area and WOW what a response. I had almost twenty people sign up for more information stating, that this may very well be of interest to them and their children. What a fabulous way to be an example for our children in living out our faith in the act of compassion and giving.


COMPASSION IN ACTION
VOLUNTEER TO DELIVER MEALS
Delivering meals for Meals on Wheels is the most adaptable volunteer opportunity in the Kyle area. Are you available over a lunch hour, Monday through Friday? Do you have an hour a week or just an hour a month? We can accommodate your desire to volunteer with the flexibility of our schedule.


Check it out...please call Shelley 405-3922 or go to the VFW on Front Street in Kyle before 11:00 am on a Monday thru Friday and talk with Delia and see what really goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment